CD-116 Field Digital Switchboard
The CD-116 is a state-of-the-art digital switchboard designed for military tactical applications requiring integration of voice and data communications. Specifically, the CD-116 enables the integration of a variety of equipment into any field communications system:
- Analogue telephones: common battery (CB), common battery signaling (CBS) and local battery (LB).
- ISDN Digital terminals for voice and data.
- Radio equipment, including Combat Net Radios.
- Other switchboards, even old magneto type ones.
- Public networks, both analogue and digital.
A highly compact solution provides complete system accessibility through front and rear connectors and binding posts. The Operator Terminal is integrated in the front panel and includes an alphanumeric VF display, a keyboard and the operator handset/headset audio connector.
The CD-116 fulfils all operational and mechanical requirements of field environment operation. Its small size and low weight, together with its inherent properties for communication readiness, makes it particularly suitable when mobility, reliability and maintainability are at stake.